Graph Messenger MOD APK for Android
Graph Messenger MOD APK for Android is an UNOFFICIAL messaging app that uses Telegram’s API and add new features like real multi account system, download manager and time line.
You may like also: Telegram APK for Android
It has all ‘Telegram’ benefits and new fantastic features.
Features of Graph Messenger Android App
Real multi account system, unlimited account login and 100 simultaneous active account.
Download Graph Messenger MOD APK for Android, manage and schedule your downloads with a multi queue download manager.
Support any type of themes, telegram theme or Plus theme or Mobo theme.
- Voice changer, change your voice when send voice messages.
- Hidden section, hide your chats and contacts and set password or pattern lock for them.
- Lock chats, lock your chats and set password or pattern lock for them.
- Send Drawing, draw anything you like and send as message.
- Time Line, show all channels messages in one page.
- Favorite Messages, add messages to favorite messages and show them in separate page.
- Auto answer machine, send auto message to contact when you can’t answer.
- Short Messages, When the message is long it shows it short.
- Separate channels, groups, users,… in chats list.
- Favorite chats, add chats to favorite chats and show them in separate list.
- Categorize chats list, create categories and add chats to them.
- File manager, show all chats media in one page.
- Contact changes, can show contact changes like change name, avatar and phone in one page.
- Special contact, notify you when your special contact is online.
- Can edit and customize main menu.
- Can change screen light and color filter.
- Telegraph settings, you can customize your ‘telegraph app’ in telegraph settings.
- Professional proxy settings, Multi delete, share and copy. Sort by ping time.
- Smart connect to proxy by ping time.
- Import proxies from file and clipboard. export proxies to file.
+Upgraded to Telegram version 10.2.9
+Bug fixes and performance improvements.
+Check full change log in @GraphMessenger channel.